REFLECTIVE WINDOW FILM
Best heat rejection window film solutions.
Reflective window film.
The most economical and effective type of solar control film for 'HOT' buildings.
It rejects heat, UV ray, and glare very effectively due to its unique properties.
The inexpensive reflective composition contains in the film is the main factor that rejects all the 'HOT' & 'PURPLE' stuff off the windows from entering the rooms.
It provides not only room comfort by cutting off heats, it also protects your health, furniture, curtains, blinds and other interior decoration from ultraviolet(UV).
Furthermore, it reduces extra power consumption from air conditioning during the hot day. It causes saving in monthly electricity bill.
Last but not least, the colourized reflective effects(often known as mirror effect) in the film enhanced indoor privacy and building appearance. The higher the reflectance value, the higher the indoor privacy enhancement.
Heat Rejection - maximized rooms comfort and reduced electricity bill from air-conditioning consumption.
UV Blocked - protection against colour fading and deterioration of your indoor decoration and furnishing.
Sun Glare Reduction - protect visual comfort that affects daily moods.
Room Privacy - reduced/blocked outdoor visibility during daytime.
Building Appearance - available in various colours to match building exterior design.
UV GARD reflective window films are all genuine USA grade films.
We offer 5 years product warranty and workmanship guarantee.
The following specification data is just for general information.
More and actual specification data of each film will be presented during the visit to your place.
Heat Rejection - Up to 89%
UV Block - 99%
Visible Light Transmittance - Up to 55%
Layer - Up to 3 Layers
Warranty - 7 Years
How to order:
1. Contact us with a phone call, text, or email.
2. We will understand your needs and arrange an appointment to visit the site.
3. We will look into the detail of your needs and the site condition during the visit.
4. Film samples and specifications will be presented and we will recommend the films that suit your preference and the site.
5. A quotation will be provided based on the measurements taken at the site and the film type selected.
6. The installation schedule and duration will be informed after the order has been confirmed.
*Note: We offer no charges from item No.1 to item No.5.
FREE quotation, FREE consultation, FREE site assessment, FREE taking measurements at site.
CURTAINS & BLINDS
PLASTER CEILING & PARTITION